Bosch POF 1200 Z-axis kits

Right, forgot about that, will do when i find the time

2 Likes

Dag83, could I be your beta tester?
I just received my Maslow, so it’s time for me to order your kit.

how do you do with Nesting and slicing ? ;-))

cheers,

Stephane

Can i set the price in euro’s, or do only dollars work?

I think it’s going to put a $ in front of what you type in, but maybe that’s something I should change because we’re an international community.

What do you think?

1 Like

Yeah. Sellers should not take the exchange rate risk.

2 Likes

Couldn’t you just make the price field a text box, that way you can enter what you want.

1 Like

Pull request #36 removes the dollar sign and makes the price just a text field so you can enter any currency…good suggestion…AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 Likes

Are there going to be new kits available in the near future?

If you’re talking about my bosch converdion kits, i got about 40 left.
http://maslowcommunitygarden.org/Bosch-POF1200-Top-mount.html

1 Like

Hello! Can you explain me how i implement the 3d printer nut into the router, please ?

Sure, here ya go

2 Likes

Hi Dag83,

Could you PM me? I would have a question about an ordered kit.

Thx!

Did anyone tested this kit on a bosch POF 1400? Greets from Belgium!

I’m not sure, but looking at some videos the inner workings are basically the same. So i don’t expect there to be much trouble. If you live near Mechelen i could help you out and take some pictures of the process.

1 Like

We wonen op een uurtje van Mechelen, maar willen zeker wel eens langskomen met de router, onze maslow zit ook nog in de doos dus alle tips zullen welkom zijn!

1 Like

Hi, is this kit still available?
If it is how much inc postage to UK?
Will this also work on the Bosch 1400 model?

Many thanks

If the kit is not available I can confirm that the 3D printed version (mostly) works.

We bought the threaded rod and collar from China and printed the motor mount and boss. The motor mount works great. The boss, not so much, but it could be due to my specific printer. The boss delaminated at one of the layers, so maybe a higher percentage infill would work better. Anyway, we made a boss by turning down some nylon rod on a lathe to the same dimensions as the 3D printed boss. No problems with Z axis at all.

Do bear in mind there are physical limits to the Z range. I have added a small gauge and pointer to indicate the working range and danger zones.

Thanks for advice, i have just orederd a used bosch router off Ebay to try this mod

I’m going to ship my very last kit to @drusso66
Thanks for finishing my stock everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for designing them and offering kits! You helped a lot of people out.

Is there a list of what was in the kit somewhere for folks who want to assemble their own if you aren’t going to sell kits anymore?

1 Like