Can you display Webcontrol screen from Rasp Pi when using another computer to control the Router

I am sure @Orob can correct me on this, but if you are moving over to the metal sled and the Z-axis set up is has, then you would need to look at the steps you used to calibrate the Z-axis on your current Ridgid sled. If you are using the same Z-motor, that calibration “should” be the same, and you would only need to worry about the Z-axis pitch. This is where I would do the measurement test: take a fixed point on the Z carriage, command it to move “X” mm (5 mm) and measure how far it actually moved. if it moved 5 mm, then the pitch you have in WC is good, if it isn’t, I use this calculation that I found from the Meticulous Z post:

You can also search the forums for the Metal Maslow pitch change and go from there as well. I know every system is different, so that is why I use the error calculation and measurement tests I listed. It just helps me to dial in my machine to be what I want it to be.

Good luck!

1 Like