File sharing free

That would be me, I’m the designer. I appreciate all forms of support.

Thank you

1 Like

@Bee What do you need the most? Money, help with development, a sparring partner on how to scale the solution, second opinion on choices already made?

@Splaxi Thank you for asking.

As my wife would say, “Yes”. If there were one thing I’d like more of it’s time. Money is helpful.

I want to stop and publicly say a big “Thank you” to those of you who have contributed so far.

There is a trade off right now between being up, looking good and adding functions. As well as working on developments to the Maslow project it’s self and developing Made On Maslow Magazine.

I’m working with a web developer and doing some of the development myself. Right now the developer is handling the backend stuff with me. The ability to scale should be easy if the money is there.

The big thing to me is getting the management tools in place. I could turn basic sharing on but then it would all change rapidly. Everything would have to shift. There is a ton of background stuff going on as well. So I’m trying to get a good framework in place first so any future changes hopefully won’t need to impact the user experience much.

@Splaxi
How would you like get involved?

Thank you

@Bee

I work with IT as my day job, so I could maybe help you out or give you a hand.

That was the reason for asking what you needed most.

We could take a talk in some private messages on what you have already and where you want it to go. Then we can see if I have the needed skills to actually make a positive difference :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The conversation alone makes a positive difference. I’ll be glad to have a PM with you. Shoot me a PM and we will fly form there.

Thank you

1 Like

Announcing Updated to the site -

https://www.disciplesofcnc.com

From the member login page there is a new button to shared files. On the main page is now a contact us button.

Under shared files are 3 things.

First - A combined current Ground Control and Firmware download for Windows users. This saves the time of going to separate locations for individual downloads. I have been maintaining it for several weeks. The file will be updated the day after new releases.
*( next Thursday I will include the source code for Ground Control so this will benefit Linux users as well.

Second - Linux on a Stick - This is for systems that can boot from USB.

Third - The program to build the USB Linux on a Stick.

Thank you

5 Likes

Beta file Uploads are up!

See the details here -

https://www.disciplesofcnc.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Site.UserFileSharing

Thank you

4 Likes

Not sure of this post’s age but there is no such Github link

Its pretty old. Try this one:

I can’t access this?