Fusion 360 contour select

Pulling my hair out on this one. First time trying to use Fusion 360 for CAM. I can select the contours for everything except the outside path to cut the part out. It wants to select every line or arc as an individual item. As you can see there are quite a few. How can I select it as a single path?

I would love to know this as well. I just went through the not fun exercise of manually clicking 60+ chains to get my contour defined.

So its not a very intuitive method but i ran into this and found a fusion 360 question on their website for this. Apprently you select the contour section you want then press and hold “Alt” key and press it again. the line should turn to a light blue color. Continue holding “Alt” key and as you mouse over to the oppotise side of the model you will see a larger section it is selecting or “chaining” the contours. You select again the contour you want and a little box should pop up with a little “+” in it. Press that and it should join the contours. I’m doing this by memory but when i get home tonight i’ll edit this if its slightly wrong.