I made a Wikipedia article for Maslow, please help improve it

Hi all

I made a Wikipedia article for the Maslow, please have a look and tell me what’s missing/incorrect. It would also be really nice if we could have some pictures on it, images need to be licensed under Creative Commons (generally CC BY-SA 4.0).

Thanks

John

3 Likes

That is fantastic! Thank you.

I’m happy to contribute any pictures I’ve posted here or on the website, but it also might be cool to have the Wikipedia page be community photos.

Thanks Bar

Maybe we can start with your ones and then add community ones? Do you have a page on the website or somewhere else with your images? Can you put a notice on the page saying ‘Images available under CC BY-SA 4.0’? That way I can copy them across to Wikipedia.

John

That sounds like a good plan.

There is a “Photos and Media” section on the website (www.maslowCNC.com, about half way down) which has some general photos of the machine. I’ve added a line saying ‘Images available under CC BY-SA 4.0’ to make those images all free to use.

Those pictures haven’t been updated in a while so if there is something you want to see a picture of, let me know and I’ll take one and add it.

Perfect, thanks, I added a couple of photos, if there’s any you would particularly like on there just let me know.

Could you change the license of this video to Creative Commons, I’d like to add the timelapse bit to the article

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll do that right now!

Edit: I can’t change the license from my phone, but it will be updated as soon as I get to my computer

1 Like

:+1::+1:

Thanks, any other videos that might be good for Wikipedia?

I think you chose the best one to quickly show what the machine is and how it works. I’m going to make all the videos CC from here on out so if you see a new one that you want to use, you should be free to do so!

Great, thanks very much

Just curious… Where did the name “Maslow” come from?