Maslow 4 delivered

I’m not sure what category this should be in. But, the first shipments have been delivered. I was order number 136 and it got delivered today 3/7/2024.
Can’t wait to get it unboxed and start building it.

Tim

9 Likes

That is the first one that I know if being delivered! Very exciting!

I received my box today too. But, I heard lots of rattling around and found small screws, nuts and washers spread thoughout the box. I don’t think any escaped but without removing everything I just explored the top layer and did not find an open bag. So the bag of small hardware, which wasn’t sealed closed is likely further down.

2 Likes

That is excellent feedback! Thank you for letting us know. Luckily there are like 75 extra screws and nuts so you should be good, but if it happens regularly we will look into double bagging those or using a heavier duty bag.

1 Like

The box seemed to be well taped so nothing could get out.

1 Like

No loose hardware, everything was well packed and looks like it didn’t have any room to move around much.

2 Likes

Picture of everything laid out of the box, for those who are wanting to see what they are going to get in the kit.

6 Likes

One last picture of everything unwrapped and grouped together.

5 Likes

This is my biggest fear of the box opening so that is great to hear :smiley:

Thank you so much for showing us the other side. It’s really great feedback.

1 Like

M4 arrived today! Super excited. Should be a fun process.

Made a video of the unboxing so everyone could be jealous.

6 Likes

That was super fun to watch. It’s cool to see your first impressions of these parts that I’ve been staring at for months. The part where you said “these are really stiff” that’s my favorite piece…specifically because they are so stiff. That glass fiber reinforced PC is tough stuff.

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

I have to admit, I’m a bit jealous. Order #23 and mine is still not delivered yet. USPS still says scheduled for Monday, and as of 9:55am (EST), it was sitting in Palmetto, GA (jus outside of Atlanta).

Not knocking anything against Bar/Anna/Roman, just gotta love the USPS!!

I’m order 1317 :rofl::rofl: I’m glad you say you’ve got tracking because I was just expecting to be at home one day in a few weeks and get a knock on the door with it there. At least with tracking i can put off clearing an area a little while longer

2 Likes

yeah, you should get an email from Maslow (Bar/Anna/Roman) letting you know your M4 will be shipping and it will have the tracking number in it.

1 Like

Where did you get your order number and tracking. I checked my email. It says I am batch 1. I got an email verifing my address about a month ago. I am assuming I will get mine soon.

1 Like

I got my order number from my Kickstarter pledge. Tracking was sent to me in an email once they got everything ready to ship. I was part of the insider edition. So from what I’ve seen, batch 1 should be prepped soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I dont know where I am going to put it when I get but I am excited anyways.

1 Like

You should get an email with a tracking number probably in the later half of next week :grinning:

I had seen your first Kickstarter several years ago. I regretted not jumping in back then but had no experience with anything simular. I have since had several 3d printers and lasers. A cnc is the last tool to complete the trifecta.

I hope to get caught up before it comes in so I can film the process. I plan on making a series of videos for my Youtube channel. I would think every small shop on a budget would want one.

Robert

2 Likes

@Shop_Ramblings Small world!! I’ve been watching a bunch of your videos lately! Particularly the dust collection and thien baffle ones. I found a local seller around here that I was able to get me one of those white barrels for $20 if I remember correctly. I’m in the process of redoing a lot of things in my shop, so though I am excited to receive mine, it may still be a bit before I can get to it.

1 Like