Shipment live update!

How about a live update of where you guys are on getting the shipment, packaging, and shipping. @bar

2 Likes

We most certainly can :grinning:

We’ll post as soon as the rings get to us, and we’ll start shipping imediatly

5 Likes

@Sharpsburg_Woodworke

I’m gonna chime in here - I get your idea. I however want to let anyone watching know if you have not dealt with this before, International shipping, has to clear customs. This can be typically 1 day to 2 weeks or longer. There is no way to know in advance how customs will go. Companies only talk in terms of what “typically” happens and will not talk to what your shipment will do. There are great logistics involved with getting to your pallets or container of parts.

Your ship coming in is the start of the process. I know from experience once the cargo is released to Maslow they bust their A$$ to get them out and to you ASAP.

Thank you

3 Likes

I just thought that this would be a fun little way to engage people. Kind of like a christmas countdown.

3 Likes

Agreed, however it becomes a bummer if you think you’re going to see it move in 2-3 days and it’s 2 weeks. Once the first move happens everything else usually moves rapidly. My experience with a large importer where we paid 2-3K for delivery each time, that is to receive, run customs and deliver it. With a staff on 24/7 , often I got notice it was released, out for delivery with 20 minutes notice of the driver backing up to the dock. I’m saying it’s the weakest link. I want peoples expectations to be appropriate. I think it’s best to set reasonable expectations and let people be pleasantly surprise then the other way around.

In short if you think your Christmas gift is coming for Christmas and it shows up after new years it can have the opposite effect.

Thank you

1 Like

Ummm…for us EarlyBirds…will we need to buy the Ring setup…? I haven’t seen anything about that (but I could have missed it…lots of Posts and Topics!)

@PaulDeLisle

See this thread -

Cliff notes - after the current batch of kits are shipped the rings will be up for sale for approximately the same cost and the similar linkage kits.

Thank you

I’ve got good news! We’ve made it through customs without getting flagged as any sort of contraband. The parts could arrive as early as Monday morning :hugs::grinning::tada:

14 Likes

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Thank you

1 Like

Woooohoooooo!!!:blush:

1 Like

Looks like I need to get to work cleaning the shop space I intend to build the frame… :smile:

5 Likes

Check your inbox, peoples!

6 Likes

All Parts Have Arrived for the March Shipment!
Hello all!

We just wanted to send out a brief update to let you all know that as of this morning (Friday), all parts for the March Batch have arrived to our warehouse! This means we will begin shipping next week, and will continue shipping over the course of the next two weeks. When your order goes out, you’ll receive a confirmation of shipment email that includes the tracking number for your package. The plan is to ship in the order in which the orders were received, so if you ordered closer to December 1st, be expecting your kit to go out sooner than later! That being said, the majority of orders were placed in the first couple of weeks of December, so please be patient.

We are SO excited to finally be shipping your kit out! Thanks for all your patience along the way, and as always if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out at info@maslowcnc.com.

Thanks, and have a nice weekend!

Hannah & Bar

Parts Arrived for March Shipment

4 Likes

I ordered Dec. 1st @ approximately 5pm. Any chance I can pay for expedited shipping? Im out of state (from my home in NJ) for the 1st few weeks of April and Iive in a bad part of town for this package(s) to arrive without anyone home. The last update gives me the impression that ita possible, one may not receive ones February order in March as we’re already halfway thru this month.

I hope all is well for the entire Maslow team and I greatly appreciate your time & consideration,
~Bill c/o WThurlbyJr

We’re packing boxes right now! If you shoot an email to info@maslowcnc.com Hannah (who is way more organized than me) can either get your’s shipped right away if that is what you want, or we could hold onto it and ship it just before you get back home.

3 Likes

Any idea where you are in the shipping? Maybe just ‘we’re at order #1234’ so we all have an idea without everyone taking up your time.

Can you tell we’re excited to be joining the #MaslowCrew?

2 Likes

They said they were getting the whole building to help push everything this weekend.

2 Likes

Just got my shipping notification and tracking number email. No real tracking info at the moment except it’s labelled and being sent USPS to the UK.

Quite exciting!

4 Likes

No email yet here, but I sat on the invitation for a bit before I ordered. I just checked my email archive and it seems I sat on the invite for longer than I thought - about a month. EDIT - I rechecked and I placed my order December 9th.

If I see my notice of delivery today then they’re (as we say in Kanada) given’er. :grinning:

1 Like

Sweet! I ordered right on Dec 1st so expect mine should be shipped shortly. :smile:

2 Likes