Maslow taking a break discussion

my bad, i actually knew that. should be more caeeful.

Thanks for all your thoughts. They are, for the most part, very in line with ours and things that weā€™re already beginning to work on. Itā€™s nice to hear how much others care. Thank you!

6 Likes

I ordered the kit i paid $350.00 and i didnt get the kit i got the order that i got a refund forā€¦plz make this right

M. Richard

Hey @richard_surprize because of the confusion with your order and then refund our fulfillment center sent you some parts before we had the chance to tell them not to. Donā€™t worry about those parts, you have been refunded for them but you are welcome to keep them. You will still get the full kit in a few weeks when we send out the next batch.

5 Likes

.i apologize for being so agressive, ive ordered online b4 and lost alot of money from them scammin me.
Again I apologize for being aggressive and ty for responding

M. Richard

3 Likes

Unless you like telemarketers and robocalls itā€™s best to never post phone numbers (email address, street addresses, etc) online

Any date on when kits are being shipped

M. Richard

1 Like

probably best to ask someone like @bar or @hannah if you have shipment questions. I am a customer like you.

Weā€™ll begin shipping tomorrow and will continue through the end of next week. Youā€™ll get an email with a tracking number the day your kit goes out

Unfortunately we have had a delay in ring kit hardware bags so those will go out the second week of July

1 Like

Well said, Stuart. And it turns out that you were prescient.
Best,
Hugh