Shipment live update!

We should be shipping kits all this week and next week. Shipping is usually 3 days to anywhere in the US so assuming the holiday on Wednesday doesn’t slow things down too much I would expect it to arrive towards the end of next week. You will get an email with a tracking number as soon as it ships

1 Like

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! We are looking forward to making projects and make a contribution. Thank you again, we will be checking our email.

3 Likes

Just to satisfy my curiousity, you don’t happen to have that number split up per country?

I don’t off the top of my head, but when things settle down I’ll scrounge up a break down. I know we have a spread sheet somewhere

Edit: I would say 75-25 US - International as a starting point

1 Like

Today we were able to get much more done than we expected. Saturday will be the big packing day, and today it was just Hannah, our friend Jon, and myself packing boxes so we didn’t expect to get too many done, but we were able to get all of the US and EU kits which do not have a z-axis packed which we didn’t expect to have done until Friday. We are hoping to have them all sealed up, labeled and shipped ASAP. Fastenall is scheduled to deliver the z-axis hardware bags on Friday (the earliest they could get them to us) so although we are ahead of schedule kits with a z-axis will still mostly ship at the beginning of next week, but :crossed_fingers: we can have all the kits ready to go out Monday instead of just most of them which is what we were hoping for. The key was to have ALL of the prep work (individually wrapping and sorting parts…etc) done ahead of time.

Here’s a quick time-lapse of us packing boxes today:

Yes, Hannah and I did wear the same shirt today…and yes it was awkward

4 Likes

Will the Ring orders go out this week as well?

1 Like

Glad to hear the good news! I cant wait to get my final sled built with the ring. We appreciate your guys’ hard work making things happen.

1 Like

We are waiting on hardware in the same shipment from Fastenall for the ring kits, so rings will go out immediately after the kits do.

Thanks @BetterBuilds!!

2 Likes

Just curious where us in Canada fit in with the US - EU split? US as in States or North America?

OMG we’re so excited here in East Aurora, NY. My daughter and I were in Lowe’s yesterday and she was talking out loud about what she wants to design & build with “her” CNC. LOL. A few employees overheard her and said, “did you say CNC?” They were shocked we “had” one and after I told them the price they were floored. One of them was a current student at Michigan U. and he is in woodworking as a major. They have to pay for their time there on their CNC and he was very excited to hear there was a much more affordable option he could have at home.

My daughter (9) wants to design & build her own doll house to match the scale of her American Girl dolls. I’m not sure if we can accommodate something of that size to fit somewhere permanently so we’re currently trying to decide if she should do a smaller normal size doll house and we 3D print the furniture for it (monoprice 3D printer).

I’m just really stoked she’s stoked and is dreaming big.
Thank you so much guys for all the work to get ours [and everyone else’s] order out!

3 Likes

Lowes has pressure treated plywood, what about an outside dollhouse? one of my first projects I plan to do when mine arrives is a full size Tardis. Well, on the ouside anyway, still working on the full size inside bit… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We are planning on building her and her brother a “warming hut”/building at the top of our 800ft. driveway at some point in the next year (power and all). Might have to make that her life-size doll house she can have tea parties in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still packing boxes around the clock!

8 Likes

No weekends at the Maslow HQ eh?

Thanks for the hard work!

3 Likes

As Elon Musk said: -Changing the world is not a nine-five job. (not a 09:00-17:00 job)

3 Likes

I know you are busy and have had long weekend packing. Did the parts from Fastenal come in last Friday. Have not heard any update lately. Wondering if the goal of shipping all the other kits (with the Z axis) on Monday happened or I have even longer to wait.

2 Likes

The parts did come! It took us through Monday to get everything into boxes, and we are hoping to get shipping labels on everything for a 4:30 USPS pickup today!

4 Likes

We cant wait to get ours! Thanks for working your tails off for us.

4 Likes

Great news. :smiley:

Looking forward to working with it.

Stop posting on the forum and get packing! :stuck_out_tongue: j/k Keep up the great work though, seems its been a long couple weeks for you guys. If I wasn’t so far away I would love to come help!

On a separate note anyone from Canada got a kit lately? Curious if anyone knows what I should expect for clearance fees / duties etc… in Canada.

2 Likes