Microphone stand thing

I’ve this small Rode microphone for a while now and the cradle that is comes with is long broken so I made this…

I probably won’t use this much and I’m not sure how effective the cradle is but i’m pretty pleased because this is the first thing i’ve drawn from scratch myself. I included little recesses for the rubber bands that could have been a tad deeper. I cut a dog bone in the base when a rounded square would have been fine because i ended up rounding the edges. Oh well, Live and learn.

I’ve also been using the Maslow to help create this tool storage thing…

13 Likes

Keep up the great work.

Thank you

1 Like

I think I need a rolling tool wall now. Some tools just don’t really belong in drawers and a French cleat or pegboard wall would have me reaching over work benches to grab things. Being able to roll all the levels, clamps, squares etc to a work table or assembly area makes more sense than wearing a trail into my floor going back and forth for them.

What a smart idea. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m planning to do French cleats. Wheels seem to make sense although I do have a vision of me rolling it over a bump and everything falling off or tipping it over.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I love the microphone stand, especially how you planned ahead and put in the slot for where the phone would go. Very cool.

2 Likes