Just a little project I made for my dad. I’m probably going to polish it a little more and add a clear coat to preserve the shine some. This is my second cut with the Maslow and I’ve definitely got some more tuning and playing to do, but I think it came out pretty decent…this is my first time ever using epoxy and coloring though, so that was a bit of a steep learning curve.
Future notes for using epoxy and pockets:
Leave wider borders to prevent knocking them off
There is no need to go as deep as I did on the outer portion
Lighter colors require more color additive
Epoxy can leak through ply “layers”