Router location not matching ground control

I used the jog on ground control to center the router on the work surface and noticed the indicator showing the router location on ground control wasn’t centered. What can I do to remedy this?

Welcome to our group. What version of Ground Control are you on? How long have you been using your Maslow? You could run calibration again, however if all is otherwise will I’d wait until we can do Q&A here.

Thank you

I’m on the newest version of ground control. This is my first time using the maslow.

Welcome!

Not centred, horizontally vertically or both?

Welcome
How did the calibration go for you?

@Mizery

Is this the temporary frame? How did the first calibration go? Were your measurements > 5mm difference between the top and bottom cuts?

Thank you

Got the same measurement on the third try of test cuts

So your X & Y cuts are identical in length?

Thank you

It’s a frame i designed based off the maslow design the motors are in the same location in relation to the work surface as maslow design the first set of cuts and second set matched exactly on the third try

Can you include a picture of your frame and the basic measurements of the frame?

Thank you

It’s pretty much the maslow frame built out of steel. All measurements are exactly the same as maslow wood frame

@Mizery

Here is what I would try. Make sure your on Build 99 - release yesterday. Run calibration. Move to center - that is whatever center it gives you at the end for calibration. Mark the location of the sled with a pencil. Then reboot/power everything attached. Meaning the Maslow shield and PC. Use GC to move the sled to a location away from center. Then use the home button to return to center. Did the sled return to the same location? If so we have repeatability. Now if it is still not where you want it. Move to the location you want as center and use Define Home. Again mark the location - remove the original mark if you want. Again try the test of moving off center and Homing. Let us know what happens for you.

Thank you

Will try. Thanks for the advice

1 Like