ScrumdyBum's Random Projects

Lol thank you! I’m actually scared to update the software cuz I dont know if I’ll ever get it running this nice again.

I do still have my failures though

Router popped out from its groove above the n

Fixed it with this

No more popouts

4 Likes

I cant wait to get mine. How did you get it dialed in so clean?

1 Like

Luck I think. Cut the sled with the center jig and did a normal calibration.

1 Like

That’s great! Does it slide alright? I don’t have any problems with mine now that I used zip ties to wedge it. Plastic slides nice. I just replace when I remove the spindle. How easily does this remove for maintenance?

@TheMerryYeoman send a pic of your setup

1 Like

@Mightymouse here is a link to a post from 16 days ago. Scroll down and not too far I have a pic. :dart:
Interested in how I keep the orange buttoned interlock locked in the recess?

Easily removed but fits snug. No problem with sliding. Works great with bit changes, just gotta remember where you set it down…

2 Likes

20180829_195851

9 Likes

8 Likes

17 Likes

Looks great, pilgrim.

1 Like

@ScrumdyBum man! The level you have your machine dialed into is absolutely incredible. I can only pray I can get mine looking that good. What kind of bit did you use?

1 Like

That was a whiteside 1/16 in

1 Like

This might be the longest I have gone without cutting something. Had my first :baby: girl last week and I cant let her go :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

That is a ‘random project’! Congratulations! :tada: :baby:

3 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome!
Blessings upon your whole family :relaxed: :bow_and_arrow:

Congrats :blush::blush::blush:

Congrats, Daddy!

Congratulation!!! :tada: :tada: I should have known where there were less than seven amazing ScrumdyBum projects in the last newsletter :grin:

4 Likes