Thank you Bar! :)

I often try to give everyone here positive feed back for their efforts, I “high five” the input that I like in the community. I wanted to stop and make a post where people can “Me too” a big thank you to the continued work Bar is doing and recognizing the effort he and Hanna are involved in putting together this entire Eco System. That I recognize how much work it is just to get the software updates out in such a clean manner.

Please keep up the great work and thank you for your efforts.

11 Likes

Much like everything we do, even getting the software updates out is a community effort. We couldn’t do literally ANYTHING without the community :grin:

7 Likes

Posting the quote would have been enough for me to join in, but the Forum setup requires additional letters, so I just typed them in. Hmmm, now that I already have tortured the keyboard, I might type in as well that both, the Founders and the Community they managed to build around them, are an exceptional example of what is possible, in the most positive way.

4 Likes

I’m new to this community and have already been blown away by the inspiring work that Bar and Hannah have done here. I run a MakerClub at my son’s school and yesterday at our meetup I had the opportunity to share this inspiring story with the students. This is a perfect example of thoughtful and committed people truly changing the world. It is one of the things that I love most about the Maker Community.

Your story and work is inspiring people across the globe to get out there and make something with their heads and hands. That is powerful!

Thanks for all that you do and keep up the amazingly great work!

~Ben

5 Likes