What insider backer number are we up to on shipping?

Just curious what insider edition kit number we have reached in terms of shipping out. Trying to better plan out my build day etc and knowing will give me a better estimation of timeframe.

3 Likes

That’s a great question. We can start posting what number we get up to at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Today we are on Insider Edition 450-ish!

The -ish is on there because sometimes labels get printed and wait to the next day to get added to a kit. We have also been alternating between shipping international and US kits just to do the customs paperwork in batches, so the numbers may leapfrog by about 20 or so.

5 Likes

It should also be noted that these numbers don’t apply to pre-orders from our website, only kickstarter backers :sweat_smile: Website orders will ship in April

1 Like

I did a website order, and I am in NO Rush anymore. I have been following every post on this forum Learning things as I go. I’m glad all of these bugs are getting worked out before I get the website ordered kit.

6 Likes

I plain old forgot to post yesterday but we got up to 530ish

2 Likes

#407 backer received at post office in Dundee, OR this morning.

Wayne

1 Like

We got notice last night of shipment prep for our M4. #621

1 Like

Yep, We are were at 628ish yesterday!

1 Like

Well we printed labels for all Insider Edition backers! There are 30 leftover today, but you 30 all with be our first priority Monday morning :sunrise_over_mountains: Have a good weekend every one!

4 Likes

Great job Maslow team. Just in time for the next shipment coming in on Monday

1 Like

We are up to Backer 675 today! That’s batch 1! and I also sent out a bunch of replacement parts, so keep an eye on your emails for tracking numbers if you are waiting on any parts.

5 Likes

#540 was just delivered. Unboxing and parts check will take place this evening or tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The backer order number (that shall not be numbered, because I paid direct) is … now waiting in the Post Office.

But at least the journey has started!

1 Like

Im sorry that it took us a couple extra days to get that out the door. Our label printing system couldn’t handle your address so I had to take it in in person where the very helpful folks at the post office helped me out

1 Like

We are at 780ish today!

1 Like

We are at 850ish today

3 Likes

Mine has been sitting in a “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” status for 8 days, does that seem wrong?

1 Like

Email me with your backer number and I can dig into it!

2 Likes

The count you’re giving, is that for ones that are ready to be processed for shipping, or for ones that have processed and those below that number should have received shipping/tracking information in emails?

#847 here, no emails yet, just making sure I’m understanding.