What insider backer number are we up to on shipping?

There is a 5 hour delay on the notification email but it looks like 847 was packed up today! It is likely on a truck now, but it may also be at our loading dock waiting for pickup on Monday.

I pull the number from our shipping system, so its based on when the label is printed. Usually that means the label goes on a kit that day or the following day. I don’t think we have had any labels stick around waiting for a ki.t for more than a day.

We are up to 870ish today!

4 Likes

Hello,
I tried contacting through, infor@maslowcnc.com, about this but didn’t get a response back. So, I’m trying the forum now. It looks like you are getting closer to shipping out my unit. I’m backer #1023. I’m heading out of town until April 18th and I’m concerned the unit will show up on my doorstep while I’m out of town as I live alone and don’t have anyone that can pick it up at my house and hold it until I get back into town. If you get to backer #1023 before April 18th, then I would appreciate it if you would delay shipping out my unit until April 17th or 18th. Thank you, Patrick M.

1 Like

We can absolutely do that @anna we haven’t shipped #1023 yet, right?

Yes! We can hold your kit until you get back. Email me at anna@maslowcnc.com when you return from your trip and I can ship it right away.

Your question lead me on a goose-chase and I’ve learned that the Kickstarter backer #s don’t necessarily correspond to Batch #. I discovered you are in Batch 2. So for everyone that starts to worry because their number comes up but we are not to your batch yet, I’m sorry. I’m not sure why Kickstarter does it like this :sweat_smile:

Today we are up to 941! slightly behind schedule and still in Batch 1

1 Like

We are up to 1072ish! That’s Batch 2!

3 Likes

OK, as the numbers get close to my number (1238) I have to say I’m a little jealous of the person who was a bit faster and got in four places ahead of me :wink:

3 Likes

Backer #920 here! Received mine this morning in the Netherlands. Everything’s there and nothing damaged and all the screws are still in the bags. Now i’am waiting for the router to arrive so i can put it together! Big thanks @teammaslow! It was a joyfull trip so far with all the project updates every week! i’ll hope to show you some home build projects soon!

1 Like

That would be me, I am 1234 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s official- @Josh_Monroe, you are my arch-nemesis. I’m truly sorry it has to be this way. :laughing:

2 Likes

And right after, whomever has 1235- your number is a Fibonacci sequence! Arrrg! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

We are around 1120ish today! We’ve rearranged the packing room and restocked over the last few days and I think its really going to be good. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Your Kickstarter order 1238 has been prepared!

Thank you @anna (and others)

1 Like

Today we are up to #1280 in Batch 2! Unfortunately we need some more PCBs, which should arrive tomorrow. It may take us a few days to run QC and program them which means the last 60 backers in Batch 2 backers will likely ship on Monday. But I’m determined to catch up and blast through Batch 3 next week! :triumph:

4 Likes

You go, Anna!

The good news is that batch 3 should go a little quicker since it did not completely sell out.

2 Likes

Good work. I take it that Bar now has my kit for tomorrow’s build day?

Martha

1 Like

Yes, I have your kit and a router for you which I will build tomorrow.

Would Bar make use of the Kobslt router so many have wanted to try on the maslow4. I also have one of those.

Martha

And the (unnumbered) order has arrived in Timor!

Now I just have to do the customs clearance.

Just discovered udio.com , so I had AI compose a couple of songs about calibration woes.
Udio | Misaligned Machines by LeeH
Udio | Faulty Dream Mechanics by LeeH

4 Likes

#1210 arrived in northern California yesterday!

3 Likes

@gazinux - Hey neighbor! - I’m in the Sacramento area- how close are we?