I’ve gone through my calibration routines, got the Z-Depth moving properly, and I’ve zeroed out the Z-Depth on the top of my cutting piece. (Using GroundControl 1.13) When I go to run the final circle sled GCode the first thing it does is reset the Z-Depth to about 1/2" up from where I said zero was. The script then plays back the cutting routine, but all of my cuts are made in the air.
- I’ve previously calibrated the machine.
- Click on the Z-Depth Settings and Lower the bit till its just above the surface of the cutting piece.
- Define Zero Position, and click Done
- Press Play on the Maslow Sled GCode
- Z-Depth rises, and sled moves to position. Z-Depth lowers, not to original Zero-Z but somewhere up in the air above the cutting piece. Proceeds to cut as if it was operating normally.
- The entire time, the Z position on the right hand side readout seems to read 0 despite adjusting for the new Z position.