Here it it comes: Fence link
A couple more panels are in the pipeline. Give me a year or so.
Procedure to produce sections of gcode in makercam:
- Load your design into makercam.com
- Click, hold, and drag the section you want gcode from. You just have to touch the perimeter. The parts turn red.
- Leave the other sections unmarked. They stay black
- CAM/Profile operation => enter your parameters => confirm with ok
- inside turns blue
- CAM/calculate all => tool paths appear around or inside the marked area
- CAM/export gcode => select profile path, export gcode, select sensible file name like “StonesLeft.nc”, save and close window
- mark the parts again and delete them.
- pick the next section and repeat until you have them all.
This is a little bit more work, but gave me the option to cut this at different days.
I left the system running at all times until I was done with the sheet.
I didn’t notice any offsets from section to section, but it was also not very important for this project. I also marked the 0,0 point of my drawing. With my laserpointer I could go back and define home as needed, though I didn’t have to use this backup option.
I hope that helps a little.
Let me know if you have questions.