Project of the Week for February 27, 2018

Nominations are open for this week’s Project of the Week (PotW). You can nominate simply by replying to this thread.

The selected project will be highlighted in the Maslow newsletter. The user will receive a “Project of the Week” badge on the forums and a autographed copy of the Bar Swimsuit Calendar (if and when one is published).

Nominations close on Saturday, voting Sunday & Monday, announcement Tuesday. We’ll keep it to one PotW each week for now; hopefully someday we’ll have so many wonderful projects we’ll have to go with Projects of the Week. If we get only one nomination this week, that project automatically wins. If we get two or more, I’ll post a poll for the community to pick the winner. If we don’t get any nominations, I will randomly select three projects from the back issues of the Maslow newsletter and Made on Maslow to appear in a poll. Projects that don’t win in a poll can be renominated on subsequent weeks. Any project can only win once, but any person can win multiple times.

What makes a PotW? It can be a project made on a Maslow CNC that shows off the Maslow’s capabilities, or demonstrates a new way of using the Maslow, or just plain looks cool. It can also be a project not made on a Maslow that makes a great contribution to the Maslow community.

Final note: like most things here on the forums, the community is what makes PotW successful. Suggestions for improving the PotW and volunteers to help run the PotW thread are welcome.

1 Like

I absolutely love how over the top this maslow in a cabinet is.

3 Likes

I don’t know if the rest of the community is apathetic or, more likely, once they saw the project @Dag83 nominated, they decided not to even try to top it with a competing nomination. By virtue of it being the only nomination this week, I declare @Johnny5’s enclosure the winner. Print yourself another gold star, Johnny!

3 Likes