Shipment live update!

IT! SHIPPED!!!

(yes friendly robot editor, that is a complete sentence.)

3 Likes

Your item was processed through our SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on March 21, 2018 at 6:28 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

For all of the UK peeps that are interested.

2 Likes

I just got mine about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately it is raining and I donā€™t have a frame built yet.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: got the email! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

Mine is 59xxā€¦ still waiting. Ever so patiently. Can you tell? :smiley:

3 Likes

Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on March 22, 2018 at 9:44 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

So close! Donā€™t know how customs payments works with this, any ideas anybody?

1 Like

Great googly moogly I just got my shipping notification. Excitement levels at critical!

6 Likes

I have to use that in a sentence.

Great Googly Moogly what a CNC!

number 71xx :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Your item is being held in Customs at 8:00 pm on March 22, 2018

Agony!

1 Like

Still waiting for shipping info hereā€¦ cant wait!!!

1 Like

59xx shipment notice received here a couple of hours ago :grinning:

Darn, I guess it doesnā€™t go in order. Still waiting. Order Number: #056XX (placed on December 1, 2017 11:59AM PST)

We should be any time then, Iā€™m kind of in the same boat. Just not Maslow made boats just yet. Lol

If you use Gmail, check your promotions folder. For some reason a few of my Maslow order e-mails ended up in there!

2 Likes

I use Gmail also and almost all my Maslow e-mails ended up in the promotions folder. My order just showed up today, #06XXX order number.

1 Like

You mean you received it, or the tracking email?

1 Like

I got the tracking email on Sat. and the box of maslow parts was in my mailbox today. I live in Oregon, so it didnā€™t take long to get here.

3 Likes

Huh. I guess itā€™s not in order then. Iā€™m shipping to Washington (although Iā€™m in canada) but I never got tracking even though Iā€™m in the 5xxx range not 6xxx range. They have been very quick with other purchases for me, Iā€™m sure they are just plugging away. :slight_smile:

It sounds like all the special orders were shipped first, so some of the higher order numbers went out first and now theyā€™re following through with all the remaining orders. Iā€™m in the 55xx range and mine just started moving today!

1 Like

I just talked to Hannah and she says that everything prior to #6048 has been shipped BUT that there is an issue with square space not marking some of the orders as shipped.

It seems like a bug with the square space system and weā€™ll talk to them about it once weā€™re done shipping so @eppic yourā€™s is on the way even the email didnā€™t get through!

7 Likes