Shipment live update!

Thanks for all your hard work @bar and @hannah!!

7 Likes

Mine in the #62XX series has been shipped!! Cant wait for my bundle of joy!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t have my number ahead of time, but I knew I had purchased early. For a while, I was afraid something went wrong. Mine finally shipped, #06061. Thanks for all the hard work!

1 Like

I received my Maslow yesterday in the mail and was so excited! Then I ripped into the box like a little kid on Christmas only to find out it was missing the ring! Guess itā€™s back to the waiting game lol.

1 Like

Thanks @bar. Is there any chance I can get the tracking number? I am using a US parcel service in Washington for me to drive over the border and pick it up, so it really helps to have a tracking number as it wonā€™t come to me directly.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely! If you email info@maslowcnc.com we will send you the tracking number.

3 Likes

Thanks Bar! Greatly appreciated. Email is sent.

2 Likes

Your order from Maslow has shipped.

Order Number: #070XX (placed on January 29, 2018 at 1:30 PM PT)
Wooohoooo!!! Maslow team working through the weekend to take care of us. Thank you so much. Now I am nervous. I feel like itā€™s the first day on a new job and I donā€™t know what I am doing.

2 Likes

Thanks team maslow!!

1 Like

Mineā€™s in Richmond, BC. Looks like it breezed through customs. :smile:

3 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday! Iā€™m not around to open it up, but I realized after receiving the shipped notification that I have a lot to learn before I make my first cuts.

I have put together a document (see below) to try to synthesize everything Iā€™ve been learning on the forums. Feel free to contribute to that document if you like. I am just trying to get a somewhat holistic understanding of how I should proceed with my setup. Iā€™m really inspired by @Johnny5 's build, but I also wonder about a portable build. It may be easier to transport the Maslow than having to take sheet good to the fabrication location and then on to the final destination. Just a thoughtā€¦

3 Likes

@steenblikrs Welcome to our group.

You might add it to the wiki .

http://www.maslowcnc.com/howtoeditthewiki/

https://github.com/MaslowCNC/CommunityGarden/wiki/Community-Contributed-Files

Thank you

1 Like

Got my Maslow today. Just so happened to be my birthday. Maslow Team for the win. Iā€™m so excited.

7 Likes

It seems like the wiki has been forgotten about in favor of this new forum. Nothing has been updated in the wiki for a while now, and it seems like things are happening much faster over here too. Having the website, and the github wiki and this forum is confusing, at least for me as a newcomer.

3 Likes

Mine is at Sumasā€¦ didnā€™t want to risk border issues and brokerage. :slight_smile:

Calculated risk. Iā€™ve never had to pay brokerage for something delivered USPS.

1 Like

True. USPS is great that way, anything else can be brutal.

1 Like

Ordered around Dec 5th, order#065xx, still no tracking email :frowning: hope it got mailed with the others! As I obsessively check my mailbox and email daily :smiley:

2 Likes

ā€œYour item arrived at a facility in GERMANY on March 26, 2018 at 3:35 pmā€ - I think that is good news!

4 Likes

Anybody with any experience of Maslow and UK customs? Mines stuck there and Parcel Force (USPS UK fulfilment side) have said they canā€™t say for how long :sob: