Bosch POF 1200 Z-axis kits

Hi Dag. I would really like a kit including plywood pieces :slight_smile: How much total with shipping to Denmark?

1 Like

Hi Dag. I am also intrested in the kit regardless if its plywood or 3d printed!

To the left my the old kit, to the right everything that’s included in the new kit.

• 1 8mm lead screw, 150 or 200 mm as available, both work equally well. let me know if you got a preference
  • 1 8mm nut to go with the lead screw
  • 1 nut mount to attach the nut to the inner workings of the router
  • 4 screws to attach the nut mount in the router
  • 6 plywood pieces that form the motor mount
  • 2 M5x50 allen bolts that serve to both keep the pieces together and as retainer pins to keep the mount from spinning around
  • 2 M5 nuts and some washers to keep everything together

All this for €15 + shipping. I got to check it when i make a package, but if i get it to fit in an envelope it’s €7.8 for most of Europe and i save myself the trouble of looking for small boxes everywhere :slight_smile:

Before i get them sent out i need to get some stuff dialed in, the placement of the holes is not 100% right yet, they are the same on all the pieces though, so i’m suspecting my design skills still need some work. I’m not home this weekend or the next one, but i’l try to get some work done tuesday and thursday.

2 Likes

Cool. When you have the final price confirmed I will transfer you the money :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m also interested in the kit, but first I have to purchase the maslow Kit.
Two questions:

• This kit seems not to “destroy” the bosch device, right? Afterwards you can dismount it and the bosch will work normally?
  • If I order the Maslow Z-axis kit, it asks me to select a shaft coupler. Do I need to select a particular one?

Thanks in advance for the information!

Hi Dag, like I said I am in as well. So let me know what shipping costs and I transfer you the money on PayPal. Do you have the cad file for the top mount? I haven`t used my Ultimaker original in a while… :slight_smile:

Not nececarily, but sawing the handles off in highly advised.
With the ring kit, the handles are in the way of the rollers. You could put the ring on the lowest position possible and not use all the travel distance of the z-axis and you might get away with leaving the handles on, but it makes it more dificult.
Either way, you need to open up the router to install the nut and your waranty will be voided.

And honestly removing the router from the sled is not practical. You could use the router sled upside down with the z-motor attached for a very precise router table if you’re looking for a way to more easily justify sacrificing a brand new router.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Very clear, so I will sacrifice it :slight_smile: and order the Maslow kit. I will contact you later on for your kit and pick it up (I’m also from Belgium).

Aah, where are you from, i’m from sint-katelijne-waver

Kortenberg, dus dat is een 30km zeker?

1 Like

Hi Matti_Ermold, CAD files for printable parts are on my thingiverse thing. Fire that ultimaker up :wink:

2 Likes

Zoiets, mijn Maslow staat net ineen, altijd welkom om eens te komen kijken. Ik dacht dat er ook een maslow in Kessel-Lo staat bij @bartjelle (zet u mss op de kaart)

Ha, this is gonna be the fifth Maslow within bicycle distance of my house (not counting mine) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Inderdaad in Kessel-lo is er een, maar voorlopig nog niet gemonteerd. Is een project voor in de zomer.

Thanks Ned you`re the best!

Hi Dag.

Did you figure out if it all fits in an envolope or if you have to go box style? When you have the total price ill trasfer you the money :slight_smile:

Rasmus

I’m sorry, last week has been really hectic, as a result i kinda crashed, just too much on my plate at the same time. So the doctor gave me a week rest at home, so tuesday is maslow day all day and i’ll get everything worked out. (don’t worry everything Maslow related is what i want to do to relax)

1 Like

No hurry on my part better that you recover and relax and perhaps drink some of the fantastic beer you have in Belgium.

Take care,

Matti

1 Like

Indeed, we have lots of good beer, and some good football related reasons to drink them. :star_struck::sunglasses::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::tada::tada::tada::belgium::belgium::belgium::belgium: :point_right: :jp: :point_left: (couldn’t find an English flag to laugh at :slight_smile: )
I’m all right really, this is what i want to do to relax.

I’ve installed my new top mount. Tomorrow i’ll try starting making more wooden top mounts with my wooden top mount. :slight_smile:

It should fit in an envelope, so €7,8 shipping sounds about right.

So with this link you should be able to paypal me €15 + 7,8 Include your adress in the paypal comment (sending a pm on the forum is handy too in case i need to get back to you) and i’ll send it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Good to hear you are all right Dag. I know the feeling of having to much on the plate, i just started a stress related sick leave yesterday. Hope my maslow can become a good relaxing acticity for me as well. I will send you the money right away, but no rush :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, package to @rasmus and @Matti_Ermold sent. It all fit in an envelope, so the shipping estimate was spot on.

Football related, another flag for the plane home :brazil: